TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SENSORS - TIRE PRESSURE
TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SENSORS - CAR TYRE PRICE
Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors
- The manufacturer's recommended pressure for a tire, dependent on load, speed, etc., usually given in bar or pound-force per square inch (psi). (1.8 bar = 26 psi; 2 bar = 29 psi; 2.2 bar = 32 psi; 2.4 bar = 35 psi; 2.7 bar = 39 psi)
- Cold inflation pressure is the inflation pressure of tires before the car is driven and the tires warmed up. Recommended cold inflation pressure is displayed on the owner's manual and on the placard (or sticker) attached to the vehicle door edge, pillar, glovebox door or fuel filler flap.
- Maintain regular surveillance over
- (monitor) keep tabs on; keep an eye on; keep under surveillance; "we are monitoring the air quality"; "the police monitor the suspect's moves"
- Observe and check the progress or quality of (something) over a period of time; keep under systematic review
- the act of observing something (and sometimes keeping a record of it); "the monitoring of enemy communications plays an important role in war times"
- Listen to and report on (a foreign radio broadcast or a telephone conversation)
- (monitor) proctor: someone who supervises (an examination)
- A device that detects or measures a physical property and records, indicates, or otherwise responds to it
- (sensing) detection: the perception that something has occurred or some state exists; "early detection can often lead to a cure"
- (sensing) becoming aware of something via the senses
- (sensor) detector: any device that receives a signal or stimulus (as heat or pressure or light or motion etc.) and responds to it in a distinctive manner
DoF sensor test DMC LX3 at f5.6
Test to see the DoF difference between sensor sizes.
Panasonic DMC-G1 with a sensor of 17.3 x 13 mm
Panasonic DMC-LX3 with a sensor of 7.89 x 5.81 mm
DMC LX3 / 3648 x 2736 pix (resized to 1500x2500)
ISO 100 - 1/125 sec - f5.6
Leica Vario Summicron 5.1-12.8mm at 8mm (38 mm equiv 35)
See the Large or Original size
Esto es lo que se ve al hacer una foto de prueba para sacar a la luz las manchas y guarrerias que hay sobre el sensor de mi camara... Antes o despues tocara limpiarlo... Pero entre que me da miedo, que al hacer las fotos generalmente no se aprecia nada, y que me da pereza...
El dia menos pensado lo hago...
goodyear tire usa
new hampshire tire dealers
thule spare tire rack
common tire sizes
selby road tyres leeds
value tyres uk
merchants tire midlothian va
best off road tires
coats tire changers
polaris rzr tires and wheels
Post a comment